Monday, May 12

KAYLA IS OUR MSer OF THE WEEK! (Neurologists: Kayla needs your help: see last paragraph in red)


I'm convinced I'm meant to die young!

"Ive been on tecfidera for 5 months & had an MRI last night because of numbness on my side. Today I found out I have 25, TWENTY FIVE new lesions on my brain...


I have been so busy with work and going back to school (again) and my new boyfriend! BUT:

I really need some support right now. I have been on tecfidera for almost 5 months and had an MRI last night because of some numbness on my right side. Today I found out that I have 25, TWENTY FIVE new lesions on my brain...

my neurologist is very concerned and the tecfidera is not working whatsoever...

I have never had this many lesions at one time and I have been crying off and on all day.

I only have two options for medications:

(1) chemo again (novantrone) or back to

(2) Tysabri which I stopped last year because my risk of PML was up to 1/80...

my neuro is pushing the tysabri but I am scared to death...

I am so overwhelmed Stan!! I hate not having any other choices because my disease is so aggressive...

I dont know what to do and really need some support and feedback...

Right now I'm convinced I'm meant to die young...

Our CEO received the above email from Kayla this AM. If you are one of the 1000's of Docs who visit our site and you want to be a HERO: Please tell our CEO what you would tell Kayla if she were your patient! Please send to: Stan@MSnewsChannel.com