Monday, May 12

KAYLA'S COLUMN: I'm in a bad place in my life & feel hopeless! Life has been hell lately and I needed some time to think of something to write for my Column: So here it is...

Kayla, Guest Columnist, MSnewsChannel.com

Life has been hell lately and I needed some time to think of something to write for my Column: So this is it: I broke up with my boyfriend of 5 years a week ago! I started a new MS drug Tecfidera (because I stopped tysabri last year and the betaseron plus monthly solumedrol wasn't doing anything for me, I had 5 big new lesions on my MRI in March) but the Tecfidera has made me constantly nauseated since I started it almost a month ago, and I have gained 30 pounds in the last 6 months from being on solumedrol...I also currently have a job I HATE...I am just in a really bad place in my life and just feel stuck and hopeless.

I made the decision to break up because I didn't feel like he was treating me very well and I wanted more...I've only been on the tecfidera for about a month so I have no idea if it's working yet...I hope so.

GIVE KAYLA LOTS OF LOVE & SUPPORT! PLUS ((((GOOD LUCK TECFIDERA VIBES)))) BY CLICKING HERE & MAKING A COMMENT BELOW: