Sunday, May 11

THIS IS ONE OF THE 22 EMAILS POSTED IN THE LAST WEEK ON OUR FACEBOOK SITE:




AND THEN GO TO THIS HEADLINE:

"the men that run Biogen & talked our neuos into giving us Tysabri are monsters for not letting us take the new test for PML"

TO READ THE COMMENTS ON THIS EMAIL FROM ANNA:





Stan, I read the email that you posted last week from Karin titled: "Couldnt I sue Tysabri if its proven they could have started giving the PML test NOW & didnt give it to me & then I get PML?"

I went to my neurologist yesterday and he told me that he was mad at Biogen too. I showed him your website Stan and the email from Karin. He said that lots of his patients feel the same way!

He told me that he was mad at Biogen too for not releasing the test for PML to all of his patients that are already on Tysabri. He has a very small practice but told me that most of the other Neurologists he knows are just as mad at Biogen as he is!

I guess the reason I'm writing this email is that I want to vent! I am very upset that Biogen got us on Tysabri! But I feel that the men that run Biogen and talked our neuos into giving us Tysabri are monsters for not letting us take the test for PML!

xoxoxo
ANNA